Become a Member
Join a network dedicated to keeping our communities safe.
- Access a statewide one-stop shop for all of the resources you need.
- Organize emergency requests using FEMA and NIMS standards.
- Get help qualifying for federal aid before, during and after an emergency.
Step 1: Review the Mutual Aid Agreement
This outlines member responsibilities and basic procedures, which includes:
- Identifying a primary contact for receiving updates and requests
- Maintaining a list of available resources
- Responding to resource requests (if willing and able to help)
Step 2: Sign and Return
Send in your signed agreement using one of the following options, and we'll send an email with a link to set up your account.
121 Executive Center Drive
Columbia, SC 29210
128 Stonemark Lane
Columbia SC 29210
Learn how you're an important, equally valuable part of WARNs.